Shareholder and Partnership DisputesOur attorneys defend shareholder rights under buy-sell agreements and corporate bylaws and handle partnership disputes. For example, we routinely
- Handle matters arising out of corporate and partnership dissolutions
- Represent corporate officers and directors with respect to claims by minority shareholders
- Represent lawyers, doctors, dentists, architects, engineers and other professionals in the break-up of their professional practices.
- Represent both plaintiffs and defendants over the interpretation and enforcement of commercial contracts, leases and other contractual agreements
- Represent clients who face claims of corporate director and officer liability in matters initiated by shareholders as well as by third parties